Home About Login Current Archives Announcements Editorial Board
Submit Now For Authors Call for Submissions Statistics Contact
Home > Archives > Volume 20, No 7 (2022) > Article

DOI: 10.14704/nq.2022.20.7.NQ33013

THE EFFECT OF REGIONAL ORIGINAL INCOME AND BALANCING FUNDS ON THE ALLOCATION OF CAPITAL EXPENDITURES IN REGENCIES/CITIES OF NORTH SUMATRA PROVINCE

Gatot Hery Djatmika

Abstract

This study aims to determine the effect of regional original income, balancing funds, on the allocation of capital expenditure in districts/cities of North Sumatra province. This research method uses descriptive and quantitative data. The sample of this research is Regency/City APBD data in North Sumatra in 2018-2020. The results of the calculation of the regression line in this study were obtained for PAD to Capital Expenditure Y = 153853702,041 + 0.342X1, Balancing Fund to Capital Expenditure Y = 13194181,034 + 0.224X2. The results of the partial test in this study stated that the Regional Original Revenue, Balancing Fund had an effect on capital expenditure. Based on the results of the simultaneous F test, it is known that F count (68,077)> F table 2.70. With a significance level of 0.00> 0.05, this indicates that the effect of the independent variables is Regional Original Revenue, Balance Fund, and Remaining Budget Financing Simultaneously (together). ) has a significant effect on the allocation of capital expenditures. Regency/City of North Sumatra Province. The results obtained from the R Square value of 0.586 or equal to 58.6%. It means that the analytical model used is able to explain Regional Original Income, Balancing Funds, Remaining Budget Financing (SilPA) to the Capital Expenditure Allocation of the Regency/City of North Sumatra Province by 58.6%, while the remaining 41.4% is influenced by other factors not examined. such as more residual budget financing and other legitimate income

Keywords

Regional Original Income (PAD), Balance Fund, Capital Expenditure.

Full Text

PDF

References

?>