Home About Login Current Archives Announcements Editorial Board
Submit Now For Authors Call for Submissions Statistics Contact
Home > Archives > Volume 20, No 7 (2022) > Article

DOI: 10.14704/nq.2022.20.7.NQ33012

THE EFFECT OF DIGITAL MARKETING ON THE COMPETITIVENESS OF BATIK’SMEs IN PEKALONGAN, CENTRAL JAVA

Sumarhadi

Abstract

This explanatory research seeks to discover how digital marketing affects the competitiveness of Micro, Small, and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs) in Pekalongan, Central Java. This research is considered as a census because all UMKM on the population participate in this research. 18 MSMEs from Pekalongan participated in this study. Prior to performing the simple regression analysis test, the classical assumption test was performed, which confirmed that the linear regression criteria were satisfied. The study's findings found that digital marketing had a 92.1 percent positive and significant effect on SMEs' competitiveness, with the remaining 7.9 percent being caused by other variables not investigated in this study.

Keywords

.

Full Text

PDF

References

?>